Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ADE DAN TIADE...BERSAME DAN BERPISAH..

Mmm....actually ak sedih mlm nih,hmpir menitis kn air mata...luckily my frens always around me...dieorng bg semgnt kt aku..mm..ak xley menagis kte dieorng..kne kuat..chill la beb!!ok..thanks fren...wat the most happier i am today is bcoz my fren eda heppy too..she cry n got a bouquet of flower from her beloved boyfren...she so lucky..and aiman too..get eda..keep her as ur wife k..both of u a very suitable..dun b just like certain couple..nk ad hubungn tp xnk further kn hubugn tu..hampeh je an....hehe...

EDA WITH FLOWERS...HEHE..SWEET3!!

And now, what the best thing tat i ever had in this state is my frens..and also my STAR-D.present from eddy so tat i wouldnt tension anymore...hehe..look green n remember him...yeah..i hope so...thank eddy....

MY STAR-D......☻☻

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com